In the middle of all the wedding preparations, we found some time for other things:
Adam went to youth conference and was preparing for high adventure camp and our family vacation which were right after the wedding. Here are some pictures from youth conference. I was told that Adam did a really amazing flip off of the raft shown in the last picture.
We went to the park, the kids played in the sprinklers and kiddie pool,
spent time with neighborhood friends, made silly food,
![]()
Hyrum and Adam finished making Hyrum's mini-model rocket
and we went and shot it off at the park. ![]()
![]()
On the last blast off for the evening we couldn't find the rocket. We searched and searched for what was apparently an eternity to the kids and were about to give up and leave when Adam finally spotted it, much to Hyrum's relief. (The kids were dying of boredom and wanted to leave, but of course Hyrum wanted to leave with the rocket, just he didn’t want to wait the time it took us to find it.)
We enjoyed the beautiful time of year![]()
And (though not actually in June) we went to the 4th of July parade which was luckily a couple days early because...
I love the little food creatures! It makes me excited for when I can do that with Aria. (I guess she's maybe old enough already to at least enjoy seeing and eating them...) What a beautiful picture of the sunset! And there are lots of adorable pictures of your kids, as always. :)
ReplyDelete