CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A sense of humor


*Today the 3-year-old said, "I'm not a little one, I'm a big one!" So he will be called "the big one" for now.

As I was chasing the little one around with a kleenex trying to make wiping her nose a funny rather than a traumatic experience, the big one said, "I think you're a silly mommy! You know? You're a silly mommy." I am grateful for my kids' sense of humor.

Later we were watching a DVD menu when a bug flew up and smacked into the screen. The little one giggled. Since the menu was probably 30 seconds long, we watched this happen over and over. Right away the big one caught on and started laughing out loud. Smack! Giggle, chuckle, uproarious laughter. Repeat. And I laughed at them laughing. Pretty soon the giggling started as soon as the bug came into view in anticipation of the smack. What could be more fun than watching my kids laugh?



I am grateful for laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment