CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Where to begin? Here of course...


Since we just celebrated his birthday, and since he is, after all, one of my greatest blessings I thought I'd start with my husband.
Predictable maybe, but it is true and I want him to know that. I am so grateful to be married to a good man who loves me, respects me, is patient with me, works hard and is a good daddy to our children.

When my sister-in-law was taking this picture, a group of people walked by and said, "Uh oh, this looks serious" and then "Congratulations!" We laughed. I'm so glad that after 5 (coming up on 6) years I am still so happily married, in love and looking forward to the rest of my life and eternity with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment