CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Create

I love this message from Elder Uchtdorf. I am so grateful for prophets and apostles. I love the scriptures but it is so wonderful to have living prophets now to give us messages that are especially for us today. The talk that this comes from was so meaningful to me when Elder Uchtodrf first gave it and I think I needed to be reminded of it again. I, and I think we, as women, can be quite hard on ourselves. I am so thankful to know how to find true happiness.
Here is a link to the beautiful and inspiring video

Create

Adam was kind enough to help me embed the video here for your viewing pleasure. So here it is:


And here is a link to the rest of Elder Uchtdorf's talk: "Happiness, Your Heritage"

No comments:

Post a Comment