Hyrum asked Santa for booster rockets and a gas tank for his toy space shuttle. Santa didn't have that in stock at any of the stores he shops at, so instead Santa gave Hyrum an aircraft carrier (also on Hyrum's list) and Adam made booster rockets and a gas tank and bought a larger space shuttle model which happens to have an astronaut and a Hubble telescope inside.
Annie's big Christmas present was a Precious Places princess castle with little princesses. She has gotten a lot of good play out of it since then. She still has fun with it and she could have fun for years to come since it is really meant for kids older than two or three.
Hyrum got a foam glider from Adam. It was fun while it lasted.
Annie opening Hyrum's gift to her (a Cinderella carriage).I made Annie several things for her dolls-- head bands, a diaper with velcro, crowns and a tutu. I think they're a little too hard to put on for her to have much fun with them yet.
Then we went to my parents' house and exchanged more presents. And then we went to my Haws grandparents' where we had our traditional big Christmas lunch with my cousins and exchanged some more gifts. And last we went to my Urry grandparents' to wish them a merry Christmas and see a few more relatives. I don't have many pictures from the rest of the day, but here are a few.
This is what my cousin gave his wife for Christmas-- a cute bunny. Annie liked it. Oh, and I got a notebook/laptop from Adam. And also an easel which I was excited about but I haven't done much painting at all, like for a long time. But hopefully that will change soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment