CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bridals

For Marie’s  bridals we went to a beautiful park.  Choosing from the bridals was even harder (Adam took about 1700 and I added almost 500).  Luckily we’ve already gone through them before.  There are a lot of nice ones I left out.
DSC_0551DSC_0558DSC_0624DSC_0566DSC_0615 (Medium)DSC_0624 (Medium)DSC_0638 (Medium)DSC_0643 (Medium)DSC_0646 (Medium)DSC_0659 (Medium)DSC_0688 (Medium)DSC_0712 (Medium)DSC_0771 (Medium)DSC_0987 (Medium)DSC_0997 (Medium)DSC_0817 (Medium)DSC_1038 (Medium)DSC_1095 (Medium)DSC_1121 (Medium)DSC_1126 (Medium)DSC_1324 (Medium)DSC_1326 (Medium)DSC_1514 (Medium)
The rest are from my camera.  Some of them turned out well I thought.  And a lot of them would be even better with some better editing.  Actually, now that I am looking closer at the pictures, I realized that the ones from Adam’s camera are from before he finished editing them.
DSC_3144 (Medium)DSC_3149 (Medium)DSC_3205edited (Medium)DSC_3235DSC_3250DSC_3254 (Medium)DSC_3290 (Medium)DSC_3366 (Medium)DSC_3374 (Medium)DSC_3392 (Medium)DSC_3400 (Medium)DSC_3445 (Medium)DSC_3479edited (Medium) <--This was the look on her face when she saw Rob coming :)
DSC_3316 (Medium)DSC_3317 (Medium)DSC_3484DSC_3488editedDSC_3491DSC_3509editedDSC_3527editedDSC_3532editedDSC_3547DSC_3548edited
DSC_3549editedDSC_3560edited
DSC_3567-002DSC_3565-002

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all of your hard work! They turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete