CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Engagement Pictures

As I said in my last post, our family had a busy few weeks getting ready for Marie’s wedding. Adam was their photographer and he spent a lot of time and got a lot of really nice pictures (I thought so).  He did three different "photo shoots" for the engagement photos and I got to help with two of them, and then there were the bridals, too. I was thinking about hairstyles and decorations and planning a wedding shower. I did her hair and made a flower to go in her hair. Oh, and I was a sort of self appointed back-up photographer for the  bridals (and editor-- Adam edited his photos and I edited mine). It was very busy but also very fun.

The more pictures I post the easier it is, because then I don’t have to pick only a few favorites. Here are some engagement pictures (out of almost one thousand).

DSC_1824-Medium_thumbDSC_1832-Medium_thumb

DSC_2112-Medium_thumbDSC_2101-Medium_thumbDSC_2122-Medium_thumbDSC_2146-Medium_thumbDSC_2158-Medium_thumbDSC_2491_thumbDSC_2177a-Medium_thumb1DSC_2180-Medium_thumbDSC_2555-Medium_thumb

DSC_2550-Medium_thumbDSC_2573-Medium_thumbDSC_2586-Medium_thumbDSC_2575-Medium_thumbDSC_2583-Medium_thumbDSC_2592-Medium_thumbDSC_2594-Medium_thumbDSC_2629-Medium_thumbDSC_2638-Medium_thumbDSC_2645_filtered_thumbDSC_2679-2-Medium_thumbDSC_2682-Medium_thumbDSC_2785-Medium_thumbDSC_2791-Medium_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment