CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Some things Hyrum says

Hyrum says a lot of funny things but I don't usually remember to write them down so I soon forget them. Here are a couple of funny things Hyrum has said lately. I will try to remember to write them down more often.

We were listening to Pandora and Hyrum asked, "What is this song called?"
I smiled thinking that he would like the name of the song. "It's called 'Bubbly,'" I said.
He wasn't impressed. He had a better idea.
"No, I think its called 'Where ever your nose goes."

The next song that came on was "Wide Open Spaces" by the Dixie Chicks. Hyrum said, "Is this one called 'I get dressed?"

Last night I was trying to come up with some type of exercise that we could all do together as a family without leaving the house (cause it's cold outside!). Hyrum had the best idea. He said we should play, "Keep running, don't attack." He explained the rules of the game:
"That means you can't attack the kids. You can only attack the grown ups."

3 comments:

  1. He's a schemer, that one!

    I love kid quotes -- their view of life is so fresh, and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call pleasant relief after 4 hours of boring classes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you how much I absolutely love your black and white title picture? :)

    ReplyDelete