Today I realized that I have take Hyrum for granted. To some degree that is. He was gone to a friend's house and I needed to take a shower. I usually have the kids play or watch a show together while I shower. Today I tried to get Annie to watch Baby Signing Time (a very cute show for little kids, by the way), but she insisted that she would rather stay in the bathroom and sit on the little potty (with her diaper on). So I said, "Okay, if that's what you want to do."
I guess I should have thought about it more.
Without her big brother there to keep an eye on her and let me know when there was impending disaster, this is what I saw when I got out of the shower.
The second, oh glorious day:
Yesterday, I realized that Annie finally has enough hair for me to do something with it. I've been waiting and waiting. And while I still can't do much at all, I can finally do this:
Besides putting the little clip in her hair, I bought some inexpensive curl enhancing gel and put it in her hair to play up her natural curls. As I have absolutely zero curl in my hair, this idea had never occurred to me until I spotted links on a friend's blog to blogs about doing little girls' hair. So thanks for the link, Jill! Here are a couple of links if you'd like ideas for girl's hair. These include ideas for really little girls, like mine, although she still doesn't have enough hair even for most of those ideas.
Babes in Hairland
Maddie Girl
The second one has links to bunch of other similar blogs if you want to see what's out there :)
Her hair is adorable that way! :)
ReplyDelete