And now I have a little more time to write. I have a hard time limiting that, too.
My brother got his mission call yesterday! He is (and we are) very excited, especially about where he is going. I'm not going to post that right now, though, because I don't want to spoil the excitement of telling people in person, for me or for him.

This morning Annie was singing. I love it. I'm amazed that she is already singing. It is so cute. Sometimes I can tell what song she is singing, other times I think she is making up her own song and other times it starts out as a song I know and then she changes it. This morning I asked her to sing "I love to see the temple" and she sang "I love see tempuh. I go there someday. Mommy go to tempuh. Mommy go to tempuh." Two lines seems to be her limit for remembering a song. Later she started singing one of the lines from "I am a Child of God" and got mixed up. It went something like this "Me... beside... me! He mewted, mewted, mewted." (melted)
Hopefully I will figure out how to post videos soon and will post videos of both the kids singing.
Lol! That is so cute. She would be so fun to listen to!
ReplyDeleteI love the stories and the pictures! :)
ReplyDelete