I was looking at our blogs today and realizing that we've done a whole lot that I never blogged about that is blog-worthy. For instance, this video is from a family trip to Moab where we visited Arches and Canyonlands and I got stuck on the top of a desolate mountain (okay, a little mountain) alone with two small children as large hail stones pelted down on us and we had nothing for cover except a sad, broken umbrella. But it turned out fun in the end. If you ask me I might tell you the rest of the story.
Oh, look. It worked! Here is Annie singing one of her favorite songs, her version of the theme song from Signing Time. I'm a little sad that the quality is so much lower than the original, because it's a lot cuter when you can see her face. Oh well.
And here are some fun pictures.
The kids were helping me shuck corn.
I just love these pictures I took a couple of days ago. She's changed a lot in the last few months since I did much blogging.
Annie and I were having fun with the camera.
I love this picture, too. Annie fell asleep on Adam's lap. She hasn't done much of falling asleep in places other than her crib for a while, but today she fell asleep at the dinner table. She hadn't taken a nap and we spent a lot of time outside in the water and the sun today, so she was exhausted. She fell asleep with her hair and her fingers in her salad dressing.
I love the video of Annie singing and the pictures with her cute, curly hair!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! She's definitely not a baby any more!
ReplyDelete