CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Spring

I’m continuing my seemingly never ending quest of trying to catch up on blogging and also {trying} to keep it simple so I can actually get caught up (maybe up to within a month or so would be great, but then my desire to blog comes in starts and stops, so we’ll see.  I just want to write about these things before I completely forget.  I already pretty much only remember what I took pictures of.)

In March we went to Rob's family cabin by Bear Lake for an overnight trip.  It was very snowy and cold but also very fun.  We went sledding on a giant hill and Annie learned the meaning of "wipe out."  Generally the kids loved it, but not that part so much.

In April Hyrum started soccer and had a lot of fun with it.  The schedule was a little stressful and crazy, being right at dinnertime and we only had one child/sport to worry about!  DSC_1154 (Medium)DSC_1191 (Medium)

We enjoyed the warmer weather and seeing the world wake up again.  The kids (and I) loved spending time at the park and outdoors.

  DSC_1271 (Medium)DSC_1273 (Medium)DSC_1277 (Medium)DSC_1339 (Medium)DSC_1285 (Medium)DSC_1315 (Medium)DSC_1301 (Medium)

We finished up the preschool year for Hyrum and his class (I was teaching a couple weeks or so each month ).  It was fun and nice to be involved in teaching him and his friends, but also kind of stressful figuring out the lesson plans and preparations and keeping them on task while they were here.  But I’m glad we could do it.  On my last day teaching we were reviewing the middle of the alphabet and made homemade lemonade.  They had a lot of fun juicing the lemons. I took some pictures, but for some reason I couldn’t get the camera to focus for most of the pictures (also Maddi wasn’t here that day).DSC_1243 (Medium)DSC_1245 (Medium)DSC_1247 (Medium)DSC_1257 (Medium)DSC_1258 (Medium)DSC_1263 (Medium)

Easter

DSC_1345 (Medium)DSC_1346 (Medium)DSC_1349 (Medium)DSC_1356 (Medium)DSC_1362 (Medium)

For Annie's birthday we went to the zoo with my mom, Carina, and Aria.  Adam joined us when he could leave work.

DSC_1370 (Medium)DSC_1377 (Medium)DSC_1388 (Medium)DSC_1390 (Medium)DSC_1391 (Medium)DSC_1395 (Medium)DSC_1397 (Medium)DSC_1402 (Medium)DSC_1405 (Medium)DSC_1407 (Medium)

  Then we had a very simple birthday party with some family at our house.

DSC_1415 (Medium)DSC_1417 (Medium)DSC_1419 (Medium)DSC_1438 (Medium)DSC_1425 (Medium)DSC_1428 (Medium)DSC_1442 (Medium)DSC_1445 (Medium)

A few more pictures from May

DSC_1470 (Medium)DSC_1536 (Medium)DSC_1538 (Medium)DSC_1559 (Medium)A favorite pass time in our side yard with our new retaining wall

Pretty curls (that always fall in her face if I don’t pull them back)DSC_1665 (Medium)DSC_1668 (Medium)

DSC_1678 (Medium)DSC_1695 (Medium)DSC_1718 (Medium)DSC_1712 (Medium)

Late this spring we had the fun news that Marie was engaged :)  We were very excited for her and Rob.  They planned a (very) short engagement so it was a busy time for the family.  And that begins another chapter (or… post) of our spring and summer.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how long it's been since I've been to your (or anyone's, really) blog! I'm excited to have all these new posts to read! Annie's birthday cake is so cute and there are so many cute pictures of her and Hyrum (as always). I especially like your new picture of Annie on the side of your blog (in her red and black dress). :)

    ReplyDelete