So....
Today, I am thankful for...
Some warm before the storm- We were able to go have fun at a park yesterday because it warmed up again for a couple of days. We found a "new" park in our area that I really like (new to us that is).
My family. And because I want to stick a picture in this post, here is one from earlier this year.
My parents and siblings who have watched the kids in the last few days so I could get my haircut, go to a concert, and go to the temple with Adam.
The library
And to make up for yesterday...
Our chrysanthemums (thank you spell check) are blooming, finally, even though everything else is dead and even though they are much too tall for their own good.
Our warm and comfortable home
Having enough food to eat, even enough to be picky about what I will eat.
The scriptures
No comments:
Post a Comment