CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

We've had a fun and full last few days. There is so much to be thankful for. Here is my list of 12 things to finish up my Thanksgiving countdown for today and the last couple of days that I haven't had time to blog.

I am thankful for
a yummy thanksgiving dinner
my relatives
Adam's family and relatives
good friends
the beautiful world we live in
good health
Adam's job
living in this country
the many people who have sacrificed and worked so we could have the good life we have
healthy, precious children
prayer
a loving Heavenly Father who listens to our prayers and blesses us more than we could ever realize or hope to repay


P.S. Have you seen this video yet? In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I've been away from your blog for a few weeks and just read this post! I hadn't seen that video, but I just watched it and it was really fun. I had to laugh at the guy in the red shirt who kept listing things he would be grateful for if he had them...I think we all think like that sometimes.

    We started a gratitude box the day after Thanksgiving and we're going to read all the things we put in it on Christmas day. It's been fun to try harder to remember to be grateful all season, not just on Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete