CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving countdown: Day 3

I did write this yesterday, but apparently I didn't post it. So I'm posting it now.

Today I am thankful
To be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am thankful for the teachings of Christ and I am thankful that I have been taught them all of my life by good parents and others.

I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful that he loves me and I love him. I am thankful for all the work that he does for our family. I am thankful that he is a good daddy. And today I am very thankful that he is home safely again from another business trip.

I am thankful I was able to go to Sacrament meeting and hear the nice talks. Our kids seemed to be getting a cold and even though Adam had to get up at 2:30 (our time) to get the airport this morning, he told me to go to church while he stayed home with the kids.

I am thankful for good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment