1- Naptime
2- Enough snow to build a snowman but not enough to have to shovel.
3- Warm coats, hats, gloves, snow pants, boots and hot chocolate: the essentials for enjoying a snowy day. Hyrum made sure I didn't forget the last one. A neighbor gave us this snowsuit that her girls had outgrown. When I put it on our little one, she looked so funny and yet perfectly adorable at the same time.
So far this is her favorite thing to do with snow:
If you can't tell, she's eating it off her glove.
Our big boy likes the snow, too. He can't wait to play in it as soon as he sees it coming down.
4- Digital cameras and the ability to take as many pictures of any little moment as I make the effort to get the camera and take .
I love the second picture of Annie! It reminds me of the pictures of you when you were little.
ReplyDeleteI see it too! Definitely a Laura pose. It was really nice to get to see Hyrum and Annie over the break. (Well, it was good to see you too, Laura...)
ReplyDelete